Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64
  1. #21  
    same issue here, did a full erase through device menu, same problem persisted. Doctored my pre and still had the same problem. I am concerned this could have a negative effect on 1.4 when it becomes available.
  2. #22  
    Add me to the list. Recently Doctored. Haven't done any homebrewing. First time it said it, I actually had updates. After allowing the updates the notice is still there in Updater with nothing in the bag.

    Meh. No big whoop, just a little pesky.
  3. #23  
    It may be that the phone sees that the app has submitted an update, informs you, but the update is not posted to the CATALOGUE yet, just the feeds.
  4. Daemon's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    #24  
    This isn't the bug the OP is talking about, but does
    anyone know why I suddenly have 17 updates to patches in Preware today
    when nothing has changed with the WebOS version?

    ian
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    This isn't the bug the OP is talking about, but does
    anyone know why I suddenly have 17 updates to patches in Preware today
    when nothing has changed with the WebOS version?

    ian
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rsion-3-a.html
  6. #26  
    Same here, ever since the AUTP (any version) came out, now everytime I run an update , I get the "Application updates are now available" " and the option to "Show Updates" which send me to the App Catalogue, but nothing needs to be updated.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    It may be that the phone sees that the app has submitted an update, informs you, but the update is not posted to the CATALOGUE yet, just the feeds.
    Mine's been like this for a few days, and I've had actual updates in between. So, it's not feed-related. It's just stuck, basically.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  8. #28  
    Yeah mine is doing that as well strange.
  9. #29  
    its not because of homebrew...this issue is atributted to webos dr.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    its not because of homebrew...this issue is atributted to webos dr.
    Never have doctored my phone and it had this issue, I said "had" because now I get "your phone is up to date" screen now. Did nothing to fix it just came up after I updated some apps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #31  
    oh...now I'm really confused

    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Never have doctored my phone and it had this issue, I said "had" because now I get "your phone is up to date" screen now. Did nothing to fix it just came up after I updated some apps.
  12. #32  
    I think it has to be something a Palm's end.
  13. #33  
    ok I was getting the "you have updates availible screen" well I'm on wifi 24/7 and once I shut it off and checked for a update on EV it came up with the different screen saying I was up to date.


    Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  14. ttk1opc's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
       #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    ok I was getting the "you have updates availible screen" well I'm on wifi 24/7 and once I shut it off and checked for a update on EV it came up with the different screen saying I was up to date.
    I can confirm this, usually check with wifi in case there are updates, I want it to be fast, just turned it off and checked with Ev and get the Up to date message! Interesting, can anyone else confirm this?
  15. ttk1opc's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
       #35  
    Also, turning wifi back on results in Updates Available, so I guess this could be a temporary fix for the issue.
  16. #36  
    I have the error since the day they made the shopping bag part of the catalauge rather I check with EV or WIFI
  17. #37  
    Doesn't matter for me whether it's WiFi or EVDO. And it started over EVDO for me.
  18. ttk1opc's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
       #38  
    Well then....That sucks.
  19. #39  
    been doing samething for 2 weeks. Turned off wi fi and it stopped
  20. #40  
    yep, wifi or no, still happens to me.
    have updated other apps and it remains as well.

    I won't be bothered by it really unless it interfears with downloading webos updates. I have a strong suspicion it won't cause problems for us.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions