1.    #1  
    Hi all.
    Can someone tell me if I create a new Palm profile will I loose the apps I purchased, or are they tied to my phone?

Thanks in advance!
    They are tied to your profile - so you can hop between phones. If you create a new Palm profile you will lose your apps you purchased. It may be possible to talk to Palm and see if they will migrate one profile to another, but that's for Palm to decide.

Hope this helps
  3.    #3  
    It does. Thank you very much!
    You can change just about every aspect of your profile (email, password, etc.) so there shouldn't be much of a reason to change.

Any particular reason why you want to set up a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    You can change just about every aspect of your profile (email, password, etc.) so there shouldn't be much of a reason to change.

Any particular reason why you want to set up a new one?
    this is correct, changing the email associated with your current profile is easy and will NOT adversly effect any info backed up. However Creating a Brand new one will be well NEW, and hence no info will be there..
  6.    #6  
    I am curious because I had created a new profile months back. (I wanted everything wiped off my phone) But when I re-installed the game word ace on my new Palm profile. Word ace had my profile from the game on my new Palm profile. Does that make sense?
  7.    #7  
    Bump
    if you restored your palmdatabase.db3 this could be the reason. or it may be that some apps such as word ace use your phone number or the like to identify you, not your device. this would only be true of online apps that store info on their servers
  9.    #9  
    Yeah that is probably it. The fact it is an online app.
    Thanks