1.    #1  
    nice lay out with pricing detail, scroll through image gallery with out loading. check it out myAppBox : Newest
    Thanks a lot now us europeans can see what paid apps we're missing out on
    Quite a nice catalog, but is it safe to use our phone numbers on this to send an install link. I know there isn't much they can do with my phone number besides get me on spam lists.

Edit: One thing they can definitely add that would be nice is the ability to read the reviews. I can't trust the star system as much as actually reading some.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 02/16/2010 at 02:00 PM.
    Wow, I really like that. I think I will be using that in the future!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    dont let the canadians see this... they will really start whining
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Quite a nice catalog, but is it safe to use our phone numbers on this to send an install link. I know there isn't much they can do with my phone number besides get me on spam lists.

Edit: One thing they can definitely add that would be nice is the ability to read the reviews. I can't trust the star system as much as actually reading some.
    Hey all...webos school is behind myappbox.com. Just wanted to comment on a couple things for ya. First of all thanks for all the props! We look forward to enhancing this thing in the future, there is lots of great stuff planned....hmmm maybe comments Palm doesn't make it easy to get that data, but we will find a way.

Anyway, on the phone number thing, just wanted to say that we will in no way store that or use it. In fact the only party that knows about it is Palm. Behind the scenes they are the ones sending you a text message...not us. So don't worry I promise you will not start getting spammed!

If you want...keep up to date on our facebook page too. We will be putting some discussion boards out there along with feature requests and all that kinda good stuff. (http)://facebook.com/pages/myappbox/300875203348
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by webos_school View Post
    Hey all...webos school is behind myappbox.com. Just wanted to comment on a couple things for ya. First of all thanks for all the props! We look forward to enhancing this thing in the future, there is lots of great stuff planned....hmmm maybe comments Palm doesn't make it easy to get that data, but we will find a way.

Anyway, on the phone number thing, just wanted to say that we will in no way store that or use it. In fact the only party that knows about it is Palm. Behind the scenes they are the ones sending you a text message...not us. So don't worry I promise you will not start getting spammed!

If you want...keep up to date on our facebook page too. We will be putting some discussion boards out there along with feature requests and all that kinda good stuff. (http)://facebook.com/pages/myappbox/300875203348

One problem I haven't been able to send a link to my phone I tried three separate location and no luck. is there a preferred browser. and keep up the good work. i>3 the site
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. Just put it in my favorites. Project Appetite is pretty but takes forever to load. This site is real fast.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
  11. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    Don't worry, we won't whine. Not as long as the Canadian hockey teams are kicking *ss in Vancouver :-)
    This is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    One problem I haven't been able to send a link to my phone I tried three separate location and no luck. is there a preferred browser. and keep up the good work. i>3 the site
    FYI...the install link should be good to go now! Giver her another shot!
    Paid apps for other countries are happening in March. Not too far away!