Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I use two Touchstones around the house and have one in my vehicle. I am curious because of speaker failures. I've had a lot. Curious whether that powerful magnet could be causing me any problems.

Ideally if you are or you are not mention if you've had multiple Pre's.

Thanks... G..
    Last edited by Guvner; 02/16/2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: misspelling
    I don't use one.
    touchstone - at home,

cable at work and in car.

no speaker issues
    good questions i wouldn't know though i don't have a touchstone charger lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My Pre is on the Touchstone every day for several hours. I have a launch day Pre with no issues, speaker or otherwise.
    What is the other way around, are the Touchstones using more people?
    Root to your Pre in Ubuntu: http://www.surfrock66.com/?p=600
    2 stones one in work truck the other at home sep. 09 build pre with no speaker issues unless I'm the speaker ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    2 touchstones at home and 1 in the car. Love em! Been on my first Pre since August.
    I thought the Touchstone was another way to bilk money from my wallet (I'm looking at you 3D Games) until I bought one. I've replaced my Pre but not for speaker issues, in fact I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the TS was not the reason for my replacement. I don't know if most Pre/Pixi users have a Touchstone but if they don't they should.
    I use one and I am still on my original pre that I bought a little less than a month after the release. No problems with speakers or the constant charging/not charging problems people were having. I have dropped my phone a good 6 times, maybe its the abuse that lets it know not to mess around.
    Have one for the wife and one for myself at home
    Twitter: @PK1030
    I use a TS at home and just got a second to use elsewhere. I have absolutely no issues with these and definitely think it was the best purchase I've made for the Pre (along with some PhantomSkins).
    +1 ---- phantom skins rock !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Both wife and I have TouchStones with Launch Day Pre's. She has no issues. Mine has developed the dreaded USB crack. Funny, because I never use the USB port.
    Cables @ home & work, touchstone setup in car. No speaker issues so far, although I think I've only used it a handful of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    +1 ---- phantom skins rock !!!!!
    + 1 .

Have a touchstone for home only, no speaker issues, and totally recommend one
    1 touchstone at home, 1 at work, no issues.
    I thought the touchstone was a joke, but then I got a best buy gift card for xmas and picked one up. It's the coolest thing ever. I bring it with me to work every day and then back home. Makes using the phone so much easier. No speaker issues here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvner View Post
    Are more people using the Touchstone or is it the other way around?
    Are more people using the Touchstone...or are more Touchstones using the people?

I agree that the Pre will eventually become our overlord and master, but I think it's a bit early to tell.
    this should be a poll! .. also i don't use a touchstone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast