1.    #1  
    Is it worth it? How is ESPN mobile?

Debating between this, or the FLO TV.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    yea I'd like to hear from those who have it too.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    I've not used Flo yet but Sprint TV Xtra I used once every never. Connection is spotty many times (need a lot of pipe) and was buggy at time (no connection even when there was one). Have entertained the kids with emergency Dora episodes while waiting for the doctor, but that's about it.
    I haven't used Sprint TV Extra, but Sprint TV is nice when I can view a channel, I guess it depends on your area, if you get good coverage and all.

My Mom has FloTV and loves it... She goes everywhere with it; But it too is spotty. It all depends on the area for both.
    As others have said, the SprintTV Xtra is good when it comes to content, but that's far overshadowed by the difficulty with the connection issues.

You can be sitting in the same spot watching for like 10 minutes, then all of a sudden it will drop and you can't get it back right away. Perhaps it would be worthwhile if it worked over WiFi, but the 3G network isn't reliable enough usually to allow for consistent use.
  6.    #6  
    I watched a bit of Sprint TV this morning; and it was pretty watchable.

I might just have to try it for a month.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    I find with at least half the channels I watch the video & audio are out of sync with each other.
    I had Flo TV on my old LG Voyager when I was with Verizon and loved the the quality compared to the Sprint TV. Sprint TV gets its content over 3G, while Flo TV gets its content via UHF antenna. I do, however, get Sprint TV in more locations versus Flo TV.