Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat bag of money View Post
    I have a palmpre I'm fooling around with and would like a copy of that app, anybody still have a copy? It's not available anymore from what I can tell.
    It dont work anymore. You can bookmark the youmail mobile site assuming that you have flash it works. Or on the youview website set your setting to send you text message and or email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat bag of money View Post
    I have a palmpre I'm fooling around with and would like a copy of that app, anybody still have a copy? It's not available anymore from what I can tell.
    Developer abandoned it about 6 months ago due to lack of interest in supporting webOS anymore. Too few people left to buy new copies, and having to continue maintaining it for such a small audience wasn't worth the time and effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    Developer abandoned it about 6 months ago due to lack of interest in supporting webOS anymore. Too few people left to buy new copies, and having to continue maintaining it for such a small audience wasn't worth the time and effort.
    Actually what he said was it can't be done because webos version of webkit won't work with youmail anymore
    Last edited by laingman; 03/04/2013 at 02:27 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123