Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    your post is stupid and has no merit.

YouView is a SOFTWARE company, and you are blaming them for charging what they developed?

your blame is on Palm, and not to the software developer.

learn how to comprehend and stop trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    your post is stupid and has no merit.

YouView is a SOFTWARE company, and you are blaming them for charging what they developed?

your blame is on Palm, and not to the software developer.

learn how to comprehend and stop trolling.
    I'm not blaming anyone "know it all"..I was just stating an observation where as iphone, blackberry, and android have free apps. I never said it was not worth the money for webos. What...are you a YouView investor? Geez..

Just an observation...can you grasp that? I think this app is awesome and worth the pennies, I was just wondering. But if you are going to bash people for wondering, I think the moderators of this forum should warn you.

If you choose to reply to this, you are carrying it on. I am done with your comments and ruining this thread.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    How are you all getting your contacts to sync with the app. It only sync one of mine. Any suggestions!
    rjumawan- there working on that
    Cool, the only I ask is person on a earlier thread claims his sync up like it was working you know? Thanks for the reply.
    I just downloaded and set everything up. It went fine and working well but then for some reason when I went back into the youmail app everything was gone it cleared all 100 contacts I had and wasn't showing the 5 test voice mails I just had done. I deleted the app I don't feel like having to keep maintenance on a voice mail app.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    The app is no longer beta. Beta apps are typically free. It should seem right that you need to pay for it once it goes production. Give some props to those that make it. They deserve to get some profit off it. I will gladly pay some $$$ in order to get an ad free application.
    Ok so I'm trying this again because I just want it to work. Seems to be working now that I have all my contacts uploaded to youmail.com but I lost all there pictures. Another thing that I don't like but it's not a problem is when I go into contacts from the dialpad everyone has two of the same numbers being pulled from my contact list and youmail list.
    Last edited by Joescan09; 03/07/2010 at 02:26 PM.

Follow Me On Twitter
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Ok so I'm trying this again because I just want it to work. Seems to be working now that I have all my contacts uploaded to youmail.com but I lost all there pictures. Another thing that I don't like but it's not a problem is when I go into contacts from the dialpad everyone has two of the same numbers being pulled from my contact list and youmail list.
    Yeah the double number thing in the dial pad is one of things we are yelling at Palm about and they acknowledge it.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmboy View Post
    I'm not blaming anyone "know it all"..I was just stating an observation where as iphone, blackberry, and android have free apps. I never said it was not worth the money for webos. What...are you a YouView investor? Geez..

Just an observation...can you grasp that? I think this app is awesome and worth the pennies, I was just wondering. But if you are going to bash people for wondering, I think the moderators of this forum should warn you.

If you choose to reply to this, you are carrying it on. I am done with your comments and ruining this thread.
    The Blackberry, Androide, and iPhone apps where made by YouMail themselves. We are a separate company and when we asked if they will said if they will support WebOs they said no. So we said well will you work with us if we wanted to do it and they said sure knock yourselves out. So we did They were very pleased with the results and are working with us to make things even better.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

I find the playback volume to be a bit low.

anyway to make it louder in the next release?
  12.    #32  
    I find the playback volume to be a bit low.

anyway to make it louder in the next release?
    Audio recording volume is done by YouMail and out of our control (although they have stated that they will be giving a few db boost soon for all platforms).

We are hoping to get access to the ear-piece which would alleviate the problem for most. Keep in mind that the volume is tied to your music volume and not the system volume. So crank up your music volume and that will help.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

hmm how do I crank up the music vol?
    ok I got everything working great took acouple of tries to get the contacts setup correctly. Just wanted to say thanks for this app and can't wait until you guys get the little glitchs worked out.

Follow Me On Twitter
    hmm how do I crank up the music vol?
    easiest way is to play a Mp3 song and while it is playing, turn the volume up.
    I know this only works through speaker as of now, but what if I have the mic-headset that came w/ the phone?

Will it play through that, or no?

Also, since it syncs w/ Palm Synergy, I know it sync my contacts but it will also sync the pics I have for all my contacts?
    Moto v265 --> LG enV VX9900 --> Moto Q9c --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTmac2003 View Post
    I know this only works through speaker as of now, but what if I have the mic-headset that came w/ the phone?

Will it play through that, or no?

Also, since it syncs w/ Palm Synergy, I know it sync my contacts but it will also sync the pics I have for all my contacts?
    The best way to think about how voicemails are played from the phones perspective it is they are treated like music. So any wireless headset that you can use to listen to music with, you can listen to voicemails with. In your case it sounds like a wired connection so should be no problem.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

thats cool thanks
    None of my contact sync...do anyone elses?
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    I have a palmpre I'm fooling around with and would like a copy of that app, anybody still have a copy? It's not available anymore from what I can tell.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast