Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Preware has just updated patches again. Go check it out.
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Yeah, I got a bit nervous when I saw I had fifty-eleven updates. No worries though.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Yeah.

I let it update my patches. Unfortunately, the Virtual Keyboard that I finally got to install yesterday is dead again...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I got virtual keyboard to work it's multi mod that I can't get to work 4 me
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Do they know something we don't? It looks like ALL patches got an update. Is this a proactive move towards 1.4?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    no its just an update to the aupt thingy and its borked alot of stuff in my phone ,and very unpleased about it right this sec.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no its just an update to the aupt thingy and its borked alot of stuff in my phone ,and very unpleased about it right this sec.
    I have 30 patches and updated them all. I haven't notice anything borked.

What exactly got messed up on your phone?
    my vk won't update install or uninstall ,app catalog has no apps anymore except on first page . And I have several patches won't update uninstall or install and they are still there well all but one is there.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    well...my problem is now preware doesn't recognize any of my installed packages...apps or patches. Weird...I updated all patches fine...but when I hpdated preware...it's all messed up...i'm not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? And yea my vkeyboard is bored too...but since I never use it anyway i'm not worried...but I am worried about preware not recognizing installed packages...
    I updated all of my patches this morning, and now the app catalog won't show any apps for some reason. Seems like something with the new preware update screwed the app cat up.
    *also I can no longer find epr or emh or any of those handy tools in preware...I dunno what happened...but it messed it all up...tho my app catalog seems find thus far...tried several reboots...to no avail...the guys @ internals are pretty good...so hopefully they'll fix this soon...at least before 1.4 comes out...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevillain View Post
    I updated all of my patches this morning, and now the app catalog won't show any apps for some reason. Seems like something with the new preware update screwed the app cat up.
    yeah same here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I updated my patches this morning and updated Preware, but I'm not having a problem seeing apps in the catalog. It appears that the problem does not extend to everyone.

@mikevillain -- do you have VK installed?
    @bevcraw - I did have vk installed at one time, but I didn't really ever use it, so I deleted it.
    The VK gave me an error on removal, but allowed me to update it after a reset. Had a few other patches that also gave errors on update but they were patches that don't work well unless other patches are removed first.
    @bevcraw - I did have vk installed at one time, but I didn't really ever use it, so I deleted it.
    Thanks for the info. I was reading on the Aupt update ver 3 thread that some people had been able to update their patches if they manually removed VK first.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...53#post2225465
    My launcher also went blank. Will try to figure out what patch it was.
    A reset instead of a luna restart will fix the blank launcher issue.
    For me, removing the Wrap Pages Patch did it.

After the update, I DID a full restart, and got the issue.
    I have a blank App Catalog, and can't install Hide App Vendors.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast