Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone else having the problem that I am? With preware not showing installed packages? Also do you guys have epr and emh showing? They don't show on my phone...because I was considering doing an EPR to fix my issue...but EPR doesn't excist!
    Haven't you guys figured it out yet? LOL Every time there is an update there are problems with patches. Every time there is a change to the package manager there are problems with patches. Every time Palm changes something there are problems with patches. Patches = Problems
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Anyone else having the problem that I am? With preware not showing installed packages? Also do you guys have epr and emh showing? They don't show on my phone...because I was considering doing an EPR to fix my issue...but EPR doesn't excist!
    My EPR and all that is showing up fine. Preware is working for me. I'm just have the blank app catalog issue.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    You know... I think I'll wait until I get home this evening to update my patches. Just in case something goes haywire.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I agree, I have been experiencing a couple pages of apps missing everytime my phone does a reset. I hope that has been fixed.
    so I reinstalled preware via terminal...I can now see all epr/emh type programs...but preware still doesn't recognize any installed apps or patches...any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    If you are having problems updating the VK go to "List Everything" and type "VK" that shoudl pull up "CLEANUP VKB Files" Run it and then restart Luna. You should then be able to install the updated VK...at least that worked for me.
    ok, so. I went ahead and ran EPR, and the app cat is working fine now. Sucks that I have to reinstall all patches, but oh well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12