1.    #1  
    So this was weird. At first I had problems with the phone saying that there were application updates available when I couldn't find any (finally fixed that by doing those updates from within the app catalog), and then, after I got that resolved, the phone now tells me that my phone is up to date at the top of the screen, and at the bottom of the screen it says in bold big letters "Help will be available at launch"

I just found this odd. Launch of what?

I have never seen that before, have you? I tried to do a screenshot, but after I hit the magic key combination and tried to go to my photos app, I am just greeted by an endlessly spinning thingy, but no pics. My battery is very low, maybe it will work again after a restart tomorrow, if the pic got saved, I will post it.
    normal in syracuse....
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    normal in syracuse....
    Whoah. Just noticed this while going through new posts. I'm in Baldwinsville, Syracuse all my life! It's a dump (but I love it anyway), but more importantly I was just saying I've only seen one Pre owner in Syracuse ever... and that's sad. We're few and far between, it seems.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    I'm bored and need 10 posts and I lol'd at a 4chan meme.

i may also be blazed

I still get the plain "Phone is up to date." screen~
    mine used to say that too and just recently it changed to your phone is up to date and a list of features. I took a screenshot and posted it up here a while ago. Mine happened right after 1.3.5.1

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Whoah. Just noticed this while going through new posts. I'm in Baldwinsville, Syracuse all my life! It's a dump (but I love it anyway), but more importantly I was just saying I've only seen one Pre owner in Syracuse ever... and that's sad. We're few and far between, it seems.
    Hey, I live in bville!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    Hey, I live in bville!
    Whoa! That's pretty awesome. I work at Taco Bell in GNM right now, haha...It's alright, not gonna be staying there much longer though. The only Pre owner I've ever seen is a lady that works at the mall... sad.
    maybe it meant Help will be available at launch" after Lunch
    Mine has said that since the last update when there are no app updates. I don't think it means much!
    I live in syracuse, I bought my Pre At that Sprint Store in GNM.....
    Whoa! That's pretty awesome. I work at Taco Bell in GNM right now, haha...It's alright, not gonna be staying there much longer though. The only Pre owner I've ever seen is a lady that works at the mall... sad.
    No way, I go there all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    I live in syracuse, I bought my Pre At that Sprint Store in GNM.....
    I bought mine at the corporate store in Cicero. I don't really like the one at GNM.
    I'm bored and need 10 posts and I lol'd at a 4chan meme.

i may also be blazed

I still get the plain "Phone is up to date." screen~
    One and two, dude. One and two.
    Mine's given me a 404 error for a while now actually. Not sure if it has to do with any patches I've installed or anything, but it's been that way for maybe a month.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks budgetmedic, I finally got to use the qr decodr app that I installed a long time ago. It worked like a charm. I know what I'm doing.