Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Well, I just got a Pre Plus on Verizon today thinking that I've got 30 days to try it out so why not? I have to say, I do like the keyboard better, it's a little bit "clickier" and the gesture area is kind of cool without the button there, but no biggie on that.

I'm only getting 1x at home where I was getting EVDO on my Sprint phone.

Verizon Navigator is interesting. Not necessarily better, just different and it costs $10/month compared to being free on Sprint. I don't get that.

I heard rumor from the sales girl that Verizon may switch to one year contracts since they know that everyone wants new phones after a year. Does anyone know anything about that?

Any other switcher have an opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    Well, I just got a Pre Plus on Verizon today thinking that I've got 30 days to try it out so why not? I have to say, I do like the keyboard better, it's a little bit "clickier" and the gesture area is kind of cool without the button there, but no biggie on that.

I'm only getting 1x at home where I was getting EVDO on my Sprint phone.

Verizon Navigator is interesting. Not necessarily better, just different and it costs $10/month compared to being free on Sprint. I don't get that.

I heard rumor from the sales girl that Verizon may switch to one year contracts since they know that everyone wants new phones after a year. Does anyone know anything about that?

Any other switcher have an opinion?
    What about performance? is it faster with launching apps? How does it handle multiple cards? Boot -start-up?

How is th ebuild does it seem to be built the same? any sturdier?