Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Now that you can use AIM to talk to your friends on Facebook chat, is there any way to get your Facebook friends to show up on your Pre while using AIM with Synergy?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    how do you do this i havent heard about this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesk813 View Post
    +1
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesk813 View Post
    products.aim.com/beta
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    if you use Pidgin you can do this with the XMPP protocol. I would imagine this would not be hard to integrate with the messaging app. maybe this will be one of the enhancements with 1.4? doubt it, but cool anyway.

There are instructions on facebook's website how to do this with a few different clients (none of them AIM). I would post a link but I don't have enough posts.

type this in google and it's the first search result: facebook sitetour chat
    Facebook chat via side-loaded plugins: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yahoo-icq.html

Dead simple if you're already comfortable with WebOS Quick Install. There are actually two ways to add Facebook chat. You can use the OP's Facebook plugin, but it's pretty buggy. If you use the Jabber plugin and use Facebook's instructions, you'll get better results.
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    Facebook chat via side-loaded plugins: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yahoo-icq.html

Dead simple if you're already comfortable with WebOS Quick Install. There are actually two ways to add Facebook chat. You can use the OP's Facebook plugin, but it's pretty buggy. If you use the Jabber plugin and use Facebook's instructions, you'll get better results.
    +1
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    People love them some Facebook Chat.
    Hopefully FBChat will be supported natively in a future update.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
    FB chat shouldn't be too difficult for Palm to implement. It uses the same XMPP protocol as gChat.