Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vincenzo
  • 1 Post By jamiejoe123
  1.    #1  
    It was like uber cool to see my giant flip screen palm smartphone used by the government! I guess that's the feeling you get when seeing the Palm in 24 and other shows.
    xandros9 likes this.
    haha, I still have my Treo300 in excellent condition! However, I don't recall it doing a cameo in "Bourne Identity." What part did you see it in?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    What part did you see it in?
    there is a scene where an fbi or cia guy or whoever, i think he is at customs, and he pulls it out, flips open the cover, and starts doing secret government stuff. i believe he is trying to figure out who bourne is at that moment.

I was all pumped up. Because let's face it, the treo 300 is possibly the coolest looking phone of all time.
    It's the scene where Bourne is ID with his passport and then interrogated. Pamela Landy gives the interrogating agent a call telling him that you have a very dangerous suspect in your hands. Bourne being all cool as he is, knows this and cleans the room. Love the Bourne series It was good seeing the Palm in the movie too
    lol yeah I was watching that last week and when I saw it I was laying in bed and jumped up ''oh my god! That's my old phone!'' ..... And it was like 415am and well let me just say I have a very understanding gf, she wast happy lol but undertood lol I kinda woke her up.... And the cats.... One hissed.... She though that was the funniest part then next day.
    Palm prē-ist.
    That was my first treo
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Yesterday when clearing out the attic I found my old boxes, had to try and make sig picture but got the lighting a bix wrong, lol. Sold my 180 and 270 so didnt have those boxes left.

Just look at the size of that Treo 600 box compared to the tiny Pre.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    The Treo 300 was my fave phone...too bad it's not EV-do or two-way sms compatible...I would still be using it. (I still have mine in a box for old time's sake)

I did jump up and down when I saw it on the Bourne Supremacy (the second movie, not the first folks). However, a little sadness did sneak through when Bourne popped open the sim slot revealing it to be a Treo 270 and not a Treo 300 like my trusty brick.

Anyone know where I can get a Treo 270?
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    there is a scene where an fbi or cia guy or whoever, i think he is at customs, and he pulls it out, flips open the cover, and starts doing secret government stuff. i believe he is trying to figure out who bourne is at that moment.

I was all pumped up. Because let's face it, the treo 300 is possibly the coolest looking phone of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    It's the scene where Bourne is ID with his passport and then interrogated. Pamela Landy gives the interrogating agent a call telling him that you have a very dangerous suspect in your hands. Bourne being all cool as he is, knows this and cleans the room. Love the Bourne series It was good seeing the Palm in the movie too
    Quote Originally Posted by nitido357 View Post
    The Treo 300 was my fave phone...too bad it's not EV-do or two-way sms compatible...I would still be using it. (I still have mine in a box for old time's sake)

I did jump up and down when I saw it on the Bourne Supremacy (the second movie, not the first folks). However, a little sadness did sneak through when Bourne popped open the sim slot revealing it to be a Treo 270 and not a Treo 300 like my trusty brick.

Anyone know where I can get a Treo 270?
    Thanks guys! I have the Bourne series - now I have to go look.

Also, I had a project in mind awhile back to take a pic of ALL my smartphones (see sig) to use as an avatar. Funny but i still have them all. I think I'll revisit that project.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Just been watching the bourne movies, saw the treo and found it awesome! Used a treo 650 for a few months before finding a pre 2 in March, now my main phone!
    KURT B likes this.
    This old thread may be a trip down memory lane for some

webOS Phone / TouchPad Sightings - TV/Movies/Other