1.    #1  
    Well, I decided to exchange my launch day Pre Plus at the VZW store today. The slide was really loose, it had the "oreo" effect, and at least two to three times a day, it would shut down when I closed the slide. Also, the screen would click when I pressed on the upper righthand side. Since I was in my 30-day window, I got a brand new Pre right out of a retail box. I must say that this one seems a lot better! The slide is a lot tighter and there is no clicking at all when press on the screen. Hopefully, it will stay like this.
    Sorry to hijack, but how bad does the phone have to be for me to exchange it within 30 days. Mine has a slight wiggle. Not quite "oreo" but its enough to bother me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPDVM2014 View Post
    Sorry to hijack, but how bad does the phone have to be for me to exchange it within 30 days. Mine has a slight wiggle. Not quite "oreo" but its enough to bother me.
    If you are within 30 days, you should be able to exchange it no questions asked and it should be a brand new phone, not a refurb. The guy I was dealing with took the new phone out of a retail box right in front of me. After 30 days, it becomes a warranty issue and you will probably get a refurbished phone but they should still exchange it without much hassle.
    Alright, thanks. I'll have to get to a verizon store.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Did you order the first one online or in store? My first was from VZ online store and it was loose just like yours. I brought it into the Verizon corporate store and they gave me a fresh one out of the box that felt 100x better.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fropez87 View Post
    Did you order the first one online or in store? My first was from VZ online store and it was loose just like yours. I brought it into the Verizon corporate store and they gave me a fresh one out of the box that felt 100x better.
    I ordered my first one online also.
    Store for me. So I just tell them the top half is a little loose and I would like a new one?