Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Use a screen protector like PhantomSkinz and you can simply wipe it off on your shirt and have a clean device in 2 seconds.
    Not available Is it okay to wait to put one of these on say a few days, pre be here before i could get one of those.
    I clean my InvisibleShield with a little bit of water and what ever is handy at the time(shirt tale, cloth or napkin).
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapTrick View Post
    Not available Is it okay to wait to put one of these on say a few days, pre be here before i could get one of those.
    Yes, you can add a protective skin like these to a device at any time. I used my Pre for a couple of months before adding a PhantomSkin to the front side (you don't use one on the back if you are using a TouchStone). When you do add the skin, you simply clean the device VERY well, and follow the directions (I posted some tips in the forums covering installation also).
    Yes, you can add a protective skin like these to a device at any time. I used my Pre for a couple of months before adding a PhantomSkin to the front side (you don't use one on the back if you are using a TouchStone). When you do add the skin, you simply clean the device VERY well, and follow the directions (I posted some tips in the forums covering installation also).
    Thanks, just my main concern was tiny scratches to the device which may show up under the skin.
    Just take care of it and you will be fine until you can get a skin for it. They are definitely worth it! Even with a skin I am extremely careful to make sure I never place my phone in a pocket with keys, change, or anything that could rub against it and cause a scratch.
    Just take care of it and you will be fine until you can get a skin for it. They are definitely worth it! Even with a skin I am extremely careful to make sure I never place my phone in a pocket with keys, change, or anything that could rub against it and cause a scratch.
    Thanks GO PACKERS! YOU CAN DO IT NEXT YEAR!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12