1.    #1  
    All this time (since June 09), I used to go the updates icon....to either update the webos platform or app updates. And it worked as expected. However, recently (one to two months), I do the same thing and things are not working. The updates icon say that there are application updates but then simply hangs...either with completely blank screen (no apps are shown) or all my installed apps are shown but doesn't show install updates button.

The only way i can update my apps is to go to the app catalog and display my apps and then the install updates button pops up if there are updates available.

Is this a known issue? BTW, i hate the fact they display all the apps now for the update...it was so much better before. Just show the apps that have the updates and it was very easy to see them getting updated.... why change something that is not broken...and is working fine...

I am waiting for 1.4...hopefully comes today....
    Last edited by palmpre06062009; 02/15/2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Yes, many others have reported very similar issues in these forums since the 1.3.5 update.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Yes, many others have reported very similar issues in these forums since the 1.3.5 update.
    Thanks for the info. Yes, with 1.3.5.1, this is not working properly.