1.    #1  
    i did a search for this in the forums but couldnt find a solution. I primarily use the face app that comes with the pre but its never live. th refresh button and home button does not make it live either. only way to make it live is to log on on my laptop and refresh it so its live. any ideas?
    You can visit the normal facebook on your Pre (facebook.com/home.php)
    But I'm not sure it's live on it.
    mine updates pretty quickly... I can see the most recent post when compared to my pc after hitting refresh.
    if you're talking about the one in the browser, when you're on the main page of it click where it says news feed and it will turn to live feed.
    if your using the one facebook app in the store just delete that app. its pretty worthless. download palmbook instead. the only problem with palmbook though is you cant check your inbox, but you can just visit the mobile facebook in the browser which is pretty good actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    if you're talking about the one in the browser, when you're on the main page of it click where it says news feed and it will turn to live feed.
    Cool, thanks!! I learned something today!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    No problem, I actually just figured it out a couple nights ago when I was fooling around.