Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I remember a thread on here about 6months ago about this and people saying it was being worked on! And without all the "why would you need something like that" Well I have some pictures of my wife that are just for my viewing! But I would love to show co-workers, friends and whoever else interested in this great phone/webOS but I'm worried about people coming across the things on my phone that are not for public viewing! Is there anything in the works, or have I missed something that has come out??
    There is a file manager being worked on called InternalZ which you can get a beta version of right now. But its far from complete yet and the author is apparently quite busy. We're all crossing our fingers for it to come out soon.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by skypilotks View Post
    I remember a thread on here about 6months ago about this and people saying it was being worked on! And without all the "why would you need something like that" Well I have some pictures of my wife that are just for my viewing! But I would love to show co-workers, friends and whoever else interested...
    I thought you were going somewhere else with this lol
    I have a lot more than a few pics that I don't want the wrong people seeing. Nothing illegal, just stuff I want for myself, but don't want other's stumbling on to.

I used to lock my phone, but it's such a PITA to unlock every time I get a tex or answer.

I was thinking of being able to hide/lock just certain folders, not just specific files. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it myself. I am computer literate, but coding is a little bit of a stretch for me.
    Can you password protect the actual Photos program? For instance on all my old phones, you'd have to enter a password to view my media. Which makes since. If I let someone use my phone, I wouldn't want them being nosy looking at pics.
    I'm with the original poster! My gf sends some pretty sweet pics my way sometimes. Wanting to show the phone off and handing it over is risky! Lol. Password protect (or pin) is needed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    I'm with the original poster! My gf sends some pretty sweet pics my way sometimes. Wanting to show the phone off and handing it over is risky! Lol. Password protect (or pin) is needed!!
    aaaaah the technology these days, gotta love it.
    haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    Pix or it didn't happen
    i think in order for the developers to get it right you have to post the pictures so they can see how to make them private ;-)

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    lol "examples needed" tag