Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I've been having this issue for a while. It really isn't a big deal, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this. Basically, the clock seems to run a little fast. It is barely noticeable. After a couple days of not resetting my phone, I'll be a couple minutes ahead. Anytime I notice it is getting too far ahead, like 5 minutes, I just reboot the phone and it resets to the correct time.

Anyone else experience this?
    Yes, I do.
    It's because the pre was designed in the not so distant future, where the earth is gravitationally closer to the sun, so we run on a 361 day year. In 75 years years your pre will keep perfect time.
    Mine as well. It took me awhile to notice though because if you go into airplane mode it resyncs when it reconnects to the phone system. Since I travel a lot I am switching to airplane mode at least twice a week.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    SqyArc, then what fun would those of us who know how to search have pointing this out to the neophytes??
    Haha, I think 50% of my post count must be from me performing searches for people :P