Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I wonder if this will affect the update.
    i would assume not but i could be wrong
    I would assume that the update has already been sent to the carriers by now. Probably will not delay update, if it comes today.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    I would assume that the update has already been sent to the carriers by now. Probably will not delay update, if it comes today.
    The carriers are approving it, but the update comes via Palm and their servers.
    Datacenters have UPS/generator backup 99.999999% of the time...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    There must be someone out there with some good 'inside' information about the update. I have a baaad feeling it's not hitting today (I'd love to be wrong).
    It's not coming today. Everyone needs to relax and realize that Palm would release 1.4 to carriers near mid-Feb. Patience all...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There must be someone out there with some good 'inside' information about the update. I have a baaad feeling it's not hitting today (I'd love to be wrong).
    Yeah, I agree.
    But only time can tell.

There was the benijo guy that revealed it, but haven't heard from him since then.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I starting to get that feeling as well.
    For completeness and transparency purposes, you should site the source (of the tweet).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    it was from @chuq
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    For completeness and transparency purposes, you should site the source (of the tweet).
    I don't know if he would want me to do that, but everybody here would know who he is right away if i did.
    lol @ this post.
    Uh, his twitter is public.
    PG&E website shows outages in Sunnyvale affecting more than 5,000 customers.

PG&E Electrical System Outage Map
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Uh, his twitter is public.
    Yes. I know this.
    I was just playing it safe, that's all.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    someone should call Palm HQ and ask them if the power is out
    why does everyone this its coming today. precentral twitters pages said its delayed 1 week
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    why does everyone this its coming today. precentral twitters pages said its delayed 1 week
    It said MIGHT be delayed for a week. MIGHT.
    servers can be anywhere in the world
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast