Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I had an issue where I wasnt able to download anything from the appcat and someone suggested I use the migration too to move all my apps and patches over from the old location where WebOS stored them, which fixed the problem but also produced a new one.

Preware no longer sees that I have patches installed. Therefor it doesnt know when new updates come out for the ones I have installed. Also, I'm afraid that if I can't access the patches to remove them I'm going to have some serious problems when 1.4 comes down the line. Any suggestions?
    Sounds like you're going to have to run EPR (emergency Patch Repair) and reinstall all of your patches. EPR is in preware....run it, do a reboot, and then install your patches again. If you find you have any stuck patches, and preware gives you errors when installing repeat EPR. Hope this helps...
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Sounds like you're going to have to run EPR (emergency Patch Repair) and reinstall all of your patches. EPR is in preware....run it, do a reboot, and then install your patches again. If you find you have any stuck patches, and preware gives you errors when installing repeat EPR. Hope this helps...
    It's Emergency Patch Recovery
    Same idea, but still couldn't help noticing you used the wrong term.
    Last edited by Demlor; 02/15/2010 at 11:28 AM.
    try emergency reconstruction utility!
    I fixed some issues I had like that by deleting patches/apps via wosqi then turning around reinstalling and deleting again w/ wosqi. Had a patch that wasn't working but couldn't delete it any other way...
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?