Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also would like a voice invite. Pm me and I'll send you my email!
    Hey guys I just ran across this article and I too have been looking for a google voice invite. I know I look new to the forum but I have been contributing and I am willing to help any pre member that I can and I will continue to help in the future.

I will also give invites to other members once I am able to give google voice invites.

So if you have a google voice invite and would like to make my day please send me an invite to frankieroller 12 (at) hotmail.com (dont worry it links to my gmail account, I just dont want any spam from computers).

Thank you so much for the help in advance.
    Anyone have a google voice invite? I can offer a google wave invite (i think) my email address if joseph (AT) gwauctions (DOT) net
    still have a bunch of WAVE invites burning a hole in my account if anyone still wants one
    Twitter: @PK1030
    How do you send a GV invite, or check if you have any?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdritch24 View Post
    How do you send a GV invite, or check if you have any?
    I was told that if you have any GV invites they will be on the left hand side of the screen when you sign in under where it says "calling credit". I have a relatively new GV account and I have never seen anything that says I have any invites for for my GV account. As soon as I get some I will send them out.
    I would like one of each i possible! I think wave looks awesome, and I also cant wait to try out Gdial Pro. I too will recontribute when I have invites available to give. Thanks in advance to all who help out, and a special thanks to the person that helps me out!

Its gmail = "tstevens80 at"
    In order to send an invite there is a link on the left hand side of the screen. Each account gets 3 invites (but not right away) that they can send out to others. If anyone could help me out and send an invite to me that would be great.
    So I get what Google Voice is (I've been using that for a good while)...

...but what the hell is Wave? Their explanation of the service takes me in circles. The first rule of marketing:

"If no one can figure out what you're trying to present in an ad, commercial, or through word...then you've failed."
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    can share some wave invites for a voice invite please.
    Last edited by Zindoh; 03/10/2010 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkisme View Post
    still have a bunch of WAVE invites burning a hole in my account if anyone still wants one
    Interested in a wave invite. Would be most appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoe View Post
    Interested in a wave invite. Would be most appreciated.
    sure, shoot me a pm with ur email and I will send it as soon as I can
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I've got invites for both I can pass out, don't mind helpin out, but I don't wanna double up on someone who may have already received invites to GV or GW. If you'd like an invite, PM me in the next day or so, and I'll see what I can do to help you out. I've got 10+ invites for wave, and a couple left for voice.
    Big THANKS to pkisme for the Wave invite. Will be clutch in my 400 level group projects.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRQTekt View Post
    So I get what Google Voice is (I've been using that for a good while)...

...but what the hell is Wave? Their explanation of the service takes me in circles. The first rule of marketing:

"If no one can figure out what you're trying to present in an ad, commercial, or through word...then you've failed."
    Can anyone with a Google Voice invite (not sure who still has any) PM me? I'd be most greatful. Thank you.

As for what Wave is: lookup "Google Wave Cinema: Pulp Fiction" on Youtube (I can't post links yet).
    Last edited by Urock; 02/20/2010 at 01:35 AM.
    Why does this site declare "Pre" not to be a word? Please explain.
    Still have WAVE invites available if anyone wants them. Send me your email address and I will send them out as long as I have any.
    If any would please send me a Google voice invite, I would REALLY appreciate it. I've asked Google twice and received no reply in a month.

My email is my username at yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.
    If any would please send me a Google voice invite pm and i send you my e mail affter get my and get some to send i return the invite to someone for you so you dont lose the invite thanks
    Last edited by xavieer; 02/23/2010 at 03:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'd love a Google Wave invited; if you'd PM me with one I'd be grateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urock View Post
    As for what Wave is: lookup "Google Wave Cinema: Pulp Fiction" on Youtube (I can't post links yet).
    Thanks for that laugh! That was hilarious!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12