1.    #1  
    I tried searching for this, but couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for. Here is my problem.

I synced all my contacts w/ Gmail. Everything was perfect, all was good. My friend changed his email, so I added another new email to his name under my contacts. Still all was good.

Than I go check my phone, and it added his new email as a contact of it's own. I wanted to find out how I can link both contacts under one profile, but found no such luck.

Instead of having two contacts for the same person, I decided to delete his name totally and add him as a completely new contact. Pre said I couldn't delete a contact from GTalk. So I went to my Gmail account and deleted his contact as a whole.

Went back to my Pre, but it still had both names in my contacts list -- His new email, and his old contact. Thing is, no information was listed other than his email. I had his mobile and birthday, but all of that was gone. Only his email was kept.

So the question here is -- I deleted him as a contact from my Gmail account, but it still shows up on my Pre. I can't delete him from my Pre. How in the world am I supposed to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance.
    Have you synced your contacts after deleting from gtalk? If you click on the name of the contact in the contact app you can link the two profiles.