Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi,

In preparing for the webos update that is said to be here any day now, I would like to know how the patch updating will work. A few weeks back preware made us update all our patches and my understanding was it is so we don't have to uninstall then reinstall all our patches for every update. Does anyone know what we have to do, if anything, when the update hits? We don't have to uninstall our patches correct?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Hi,

In preparing for the webos update that is said to be here any day now, I would like to know how the patch updating will work. A few weeks back preware made us update all our patches and my understanding was it is so we don't have to uninstall then reinstall all our patches for every update. Does anyone know what we have to do, if anything, when the update hits? We don't have to uninstall our patches correct?

Thanks
    Correct, now with AUPT you will just update to 1.4, then go into Preware and update your patches.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Still remove installed themes right?
    Yes, from what I've read, the only thing that needs to be removed are any installed themes.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsatrom View Post
    Still remove installed themes right?
    Correct, remove any themes that are installed.
    Twitter: @PK1030