1.    #1  
    So, my power button popped off and I haven't been able to find it, so I'm going to head over to the Sprint store in the next few days to see if they'll give me a replacement.

Now, I've got 2.6 GB of apps installed, and I'd like to not need to redownload all of that. If I transfer over the entire apps folder from the right partition from the old Pre to the new one, will that work properly? Or will it only work properly if I reinstall the apps from the App Catalog? (A lot of them are things I bought, so I'd hate to loose the ability to update correctly or anything).

I mean, if I just transferred over the folder, I believe that they wouldn't be in the ipkg -o <directory> list_installed. I just don't know if that would cause issues. Anyone know?
    We could just put another power button on your phone instead of swapping it.

Easiest solution to the problem, would take me all of 5 seconds.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytton View Post
    We could just put another power button on your phone instead of swapping it.

Easiest solution to the problem, would take me all of 5 seconds.
    Yeah, that'd be the preferred solution, I just didn't think Sprint was able to do any repairs to the Pre, no matter how minor. Glad to hear that might not be the case.
    I'm a technican. I do it all the time. If they won't do it for you at the store, PM me your address and I'll send you one.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytton View Post
    I'm a technican. I do it all the time. If they won't do it for you at the store, PM me your address and I'll send you one.
    Thanks, as suggested I went to the store and they fixed it within 5 minutes.