Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    One and done....
    Last edited by iamsedated; 02/15/2010 at 12:51 AM.
    I looked all over that post, and didn't find the questions...
    i have a question.

what's an immigrant owned store?
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i have a question.

what's an immigrant owned store?
    I second that question, and ask as well: why do you imply this is a bad thing?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Ya what is an immigrant owned store?? and what makes that a bad thing??? This nation was founded by immigrants?? Founded on principles of hard work and struggle.. and this is a bad thing... next time try to be a bit less ignorant!!! mods please close this thread
    But guys, he tried so hard to sound somewhat intelligent...
    Best Buy had dummy phones too :-/
  8.    #8  
    Two and done...
    Last edited by iamsedated; 02/15/2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsedated View Post
    hparsons - you are clueless. Stop thread stalking and just stop talking. You're a total clown and everyone knows it.
    Interesting. You propose to ask a question about Verizon, instead post just another rant, this one spiced up with a little racist ignorance, I point out that there was no question, and I'm the clueless clown? Thanks, coming from you, I can't think of a higher honor.

I would suggest if you genuinely desire "intelligent open-minded discussion" you start by not insulting those you wish to discuss things with.

Personally, I think your attempt will be unsuccessful, maybe even toast.
    Besides, I defended you. I'm sure you gave it your best effort.
  11.    #11  
    I'm done here. Thanks guys, it was fun.
    man, I accidentally erased my post.
    stinker.
    One and done....
    Two and done...
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    Looks like he left and took all of his intellectual property with him.
    Crap, I missed all that! Should have read it before he sucked his tail in.

Oh and by the way: "Originally Posted by iamsedated
    hparsons - you are clueless. Stop thread stalking and just stop talking. You're a total clown and everyone knows it."

You call him a clown? Apparently 793 people have a different opinion of him, that includes me!
  18. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    oh common, you just joined the forum.Please don't leave us.We agree PALM is toast.
  19.    #19  
    Have to unsubscribe.

For the benefit of the posters, I decided to explain what I original wrote and you can read how the PC clowns here twist and turn factual information to believe whatever they want to believe. Palm has turned it all around. Next quarter they will report a huge profit and triple their market share. Web OS will catch up to Android in app numbers by April....

If you go into some Verizon stores, I noticed that ALL the employees speak English as a second/other language with a foreign accent and/or are clearly immigrants, usually from India. Nothing wrong with this at all of course, just peculiar (although the above went to town on this observation, racist remarks, etc.) and noticeably different from the corporate stores. They had almost all dummy phones and no Palm Pres out at all and a few other things out of place from the big corporate stores.

Thanks to another PC poster regarding Sprint, I asked a few questions and discovered they aren't really a corporate store but a "premium retail" outlet. The rules and stock they have are completely different. The Droid gets sold there and is on hand but not the Pre. The reason is probably the same as the Sprint poster seemed to explain, that being that it may have to do with phone costs to those stores which are completely different than corporate retail stores. Thus, the Pre gets clubbed.

As an FYI, these things that seemed a lot of place began to make sense. Immigrant families can make investments in the US into a business and bring family members. The mobile business is hot. Why not make the investment and have the people you trust most mind the store?

There ya go. I've seen the Pre not present at all at several of these stores that I now know are "premium retail" stores. I suspect it's a lot more than the few I visited. You guys can all yell racism, troll, whatever at someone else. You "win." Enjoy the back slapping. I have more important things to do than be followed around here with ridiculous comments and a total lack of accepting reality. Enjoy.
    Interesting that "explaining" yourslef required first removing all record of what you actually said.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast