Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsedated View Post
    If you go into some Verizon stores, I noticed that ALL the employees speak English as a second/other language with a foreign accent and/or are clearly immigrants, usually from India. Nothing wrong with this at all of course, just peculiar (although the above went to town on this observation, racist remarks, etc.) and noticeably different from the corporate stores.
    their race doesn't matter and is irrelevant to the point you were trying to make. the fact that they have dummy phones is a result of them being an indirect. the whitests white guy could own that store and it would be the same deal. english is their second language...so what? again, irrelevant, so why mention it twice now and try and defend yourself as not racist?

guess you've never been to Dunkin Donuts either.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    their race doesn't matter and is irrelevant to the point you were trying to make. the fact that they have dummy phones is a result of them being an indirect. the whitests white guy could own that store and it would be the same deal. english is their second language...so what? again, irrelevant, so why mention it twice now and try and defend yourself as not racist?

guess you've never been to Dunkin Donuts either.
    I have a friend that works at Dunkin Donuts, and he confirmed for me. They don't have Pres out on display either.

Abandon all hope, ye who expected relevancy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12