Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    anyone have a google voice invite they can send me at, darren.m.hunt at google, can't put email address in, it won't let me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhunt21 View Post
    anyone have a google voice invite they can send me at, darren.m.hunt at google, can't put email address in, it won't let me.
    First off, not to be a jerk, but SEARCH. There are a couple identical threads to this, did you even look at those? Tons of people with invites, post you're request there and you'd probably get one. I'd send you one right now but the fact that you were too lazy to even search before starting a new thread makes me think that you don't deserve it to just be given to you.
    1) Are you allergic to the word 'please'?
    2) You only have 7 posts
    3) You've never thanked anyone on the forums

Try and contribute a little more to the community before asking for free stuff
    harsh but it all had to be said
    Can someone send me one, since i did search the forums and this thread came up, as the most recent one. pretty pretty please. (i just realized something you cant spell pretty without pre.)
    the answer is the same stuff they told the other guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Can someone send me one, since i did search the forums and this thread came up, as the most recent one. pretty pretty please. (i just realized something you cant spell pretty without pre.)
    Here, I searched for you guys.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ce-invite.html

So there's one thread for you out of the 5 duplicate threads.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ok, I searched, and I've posted in other threads before with no luck, but thanks for all your kind words, it makes me feel so welcome, not to worry, I'll do without.
    aaaaand *close*
    the fat lady hasnt sung yet
    ok, I searched, and I've posted in other threads before with no luck, but thanks for all your kind words, it makes me feel so welcome, not to worry, I'll do without.
    You have like 5 posts and you probably didn't even wait for a reply before starting this thread.

Again, no one was trying to be rude or unkind. We just don't want to see all these clutter threads.

And I don't mind helping people, I actually enjoy it. But if you can't help yourself how can you expect someone to help you?
    i have like ten extra invites.

id send you one but im gonna send them to myself on my other gmail accounts instead.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    you want to help, but you won't, because I don't have enought posts, or I ddin't wait long enough for a reply. I'm not begging for change or trying to take the shirt off your back, I'm trying to be a member of this community and continue to upgrade my phone. If you have some proecudure that should be followed before I can post a thread, than publish it and make everyone abide by it. If someone needs something and I have lots of it, then I give it to them, because I'm a good person, whatever all this because I asked about a google voice invite, what a waste.
    Did you ever get an invite?
    LOL @ him thanking the next 6 posts.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    no I didn't, and I'm not sure I will.
    you have to be ****ing kiding me this is whats wrong with this forum.You peeps think your so elite because you have a pre and google voice ! really? dood send me a pm with your email and ill send you an invite when i get a chance god its no wonder why nobody wants to ask questions in this forum.Holding google voice invites for ransome ****in crazy there not even worth ****
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    you have to be ****ing me this is whats wrong with this forum you peeps this your so elite because you have a pre and google voice ! really? dood send me a pm with your email and ill send you an invite when i get a chance god its no wonder why nobody wants to ask questions in this forum.Holding google voice invites for ransome ****in crazy there not even worth ****
    the point is, for one, Voice invites are freely available from Google via the link I posted.

for two, it's not just this forum where this happens. people with invites can give them to whoever they want, and if they would rather give them to an active forum member, then so be it.
    no I didn't, and I'm not sure I will.
    I sent you one. It might take it awhile to come through. Usually a couple of hours. Let me know that you got it. You can use the email address that I corresponded with you earlier.

Please don't let the attitudes of those on this thread turn you off to the community here. Most are really willing to help. However, please make sure that you search and post in existing threads first and give it time to get a response. It is just general forum etiquette.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast