1.    #1  
    I have 3 Pre's and on one of them if someone sends me a picture it does not show a picture was attched and or be able to viewed or to save it.

Any ideas why not?

The other 2 Pre's you can view and save the pics.

Thanks

Michael
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    First, check for updates. I forget which WebOS update they added that functionality but it's not to much of a stretch to think the operator of 1 out of 3 pre's didn't get the update.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    First, check for updates. I forget which WebOS update they added that functionality but it's not to much of a stretch to think the operator of 1 out of 3 pre's didn't get the update.
    I forgot to say that but it has 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Got me then. Is it every email with a picture attached, even ones you send yourself as a test email? Try sending a picture from one pre to the "broken" pre. Maybe it's a format issue?
  5.    #5  
    The part that confuses me is that the 2 good Pre's can send pics to each other and it works but if either of of us send a pic to the bad one it does not work.

Isent a pic from the bad phone to itself and it did not work either.
    I did send a pic from my desktop computer to the bad Pre and it got the pic that way.

So it seems like if it sent from another Pre it will not work.

It is not the Pre itself because the Pre was exchanged a week ago because bluetooth problems and the original Pre did not work either.

The only thing I can thnk of is his email address account does not like to work with the Pre.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Last edited by michaelrj; 02/14/2010 at 04:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    It's highly doubtful that 2 phones would have identical super rare defects.

I think you should roll with your last guess and try hooking up another email account. Make sure all settings are the same on all three phones in the email client.