Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    im in the grand rapids MI area and my 3g hasnt been working today. anyone else experiencing these problems?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm in Holland MI and mines been fine today.
    Give me a random valid address and I can check my 3G outage tool for you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytton View Post
    Give me a random valid address and I can check my 3G outage tool for you.
    1 campus drive
    allendale MI
  5.    #5  
    well now its working but itll probably go back out again. i normally get a perfect EVDO in this same spot though.
    Sorry that took so long. I just got slammed with phones. (Not literally.. working with Nextels would really hurt..)

You definitely have a 3G outage in your area. All bad. I don't know if my map is wrong, but it looks like they are about to launch a gazillion 3G sites in your area. Hopefully.

I'll see if it will let me upload my map.
    Nah. It's not letting me upload with my computer restrictions. Sorry.
    Nah. It's not letting me upload with my computer restrictions. Sorry.
    cool you work for sprint can you terll me anything for bronx ny
    Whoo, you probably have a gazillion towers there.. Gimme a random anonymous address and I can check.
    Mind checking

421 Michigan Street
    Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-2217

Thanks 62602!
    Whoo, you probably have a gazillion towers there.. Gimme a random anonymous address and I can check.
    lol true how about
    1920 walton ave
    brony ny 10453

thanks the reason i ask is that i used to have great signal for years and suddenly my ev drops off randomly..on and off.. and sprint cant seem to help... And its not my phone ive tried multiple pre's.. thanks really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapTrick View Post
    Mind checking

421 Michigan Street
    Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-2217

Thanks 62602!
    You have a picture mail outage at the moment, looks like it should be resolved soon.. You're having a 1.06% EVDO fail rate in your area.. so it should be good. Maybe try powercycling your phone or updating your network.
    You have a picture mail outage at the moment, looks like it should be resolved soon.. You're having a 1.06% EVDO fail rate in your area.. so it should be good. Maybe try powercycling your phone or updating your network.

Thanks a million!

Also I know you are probably busy but how many towers in the area?
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    lol true how about
    1920 walton ave
    brony ny 10453

thanks the reason i ask is that i used to have great signal for years and suddenly my ev drops off randomly..on and off.. and sprint cant seem to help... And its not my phone ive tried multiple pre's.. thanks really appreciate it
    Haha, I'm not quite sure how to read your map, honestly. There's towers on top of towers on top of towers..

Hmm.. it doesn't seem to want to show the picture.. Lets try again.
    Haha, I'm not quite sure how to read your map, honestly. There's towers on top of towers on top of towers..

Hmm.. it doesn't seem to want to show the picture.. Lets try again.
    lol wow... so i dont understand why the shotty 3g.. maybe they are all overloaded.. but anyway thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapTrick View Post
    Thanks a million!

Also I know you are probably busy but how many towers in the area?
    No problem. Are you directly in Sturgeon Bay? If so, there's one that I can see. You may be a little overloaded. Let me see if it will let me upload the pic now. I had success with the New York picture.
    Yup, I am, most people here do not have sprint, i just ordered my phone. Most happen to have cellcom so im hoping not to much of an issue also do you know about any new towers being built here soonish.
    You have two towers.. Lol. One on Big Creek and one on West Oak.

I don't see any new towers going up, however we may be relying heavily on roaming partners in that area. There are about 700 call attempts between those two towers in the past 24 hours, so it doesn't look like there are a lot of Sprint customers there..
    Thanks again!
    You're welcome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast