Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    even though it's been reported that 1.4 is due on the 15th..how many have still hit the update button at least twice a day just to check.....I have....kinda sad put also kinda funny
    Quote Originally Posted by oly8ball View Post
    even though it's been reported that 1.4 is due on the 15th..how many have still hit the update button at least twice a day just to check.....I have....kinda sad put also kinda funny
    I'm guilty... I've been checking since the first of february, ha ha. I've even checked today because in my mind 1.4=14th, lol.
    me too!
    i've only checked once. but, i keep looking here and at the PC front page to see too.
    Once today for me, but its still early (especially in Calf.)
    I've learned that predicted update dates are somewhat less than perfect. I'm one who always hopes for a surprise...
    To be really honest, after years of hanging around these forums, I now wait about a day or two after an update release before applying it. I read through posts about the update to make sure reports are mainly positive before diving in. I have to admit though that I'm pretty excited about this next update.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    lol me all the time. yes i am a pre addict
    I wouldn't spend too much time checking for the update tomorrow the 15th, either. It's been rumored that the update is delayed by a week.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Guilty. I keep hoping that they folks at Palm purposely try and surprise their users with an early gift!
    I don't hit the update button, I just come here and look. I think there should be a contest to see how little time elapses between the update hitting and the first thread.
    +1.
    guilty
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    To be really honest, after years of hanging around these forums, I now wait about a day or two after an update release before applying it. I read through posts about the update to make sure reports are mainly positive before diving in. I have to admit though that I'm pretty excited about this next update.
    Same here, I tend to make sure that no one else has troubles with it, then I go forward, so I always hope my update does not show up on my screen for some time.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I resent that you believe that I would check twice a day. It's only once, only very occasionally twice. I am not a fanatic. Just to prove that I will not check again today. So there!
    It's been on average once a day everyday since July 4th of last year. The day I purchased this awesome device. I am always ready for the improvements. So far palm has yet to dissappoint.
    guilty!
    +1
    Guilty.
    guilty!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast