Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    guilty..... I'll also be hitting update at 12:01 am tomorrow
    I check updates, precentral, preware and app catalog constantly for anything new. Its a problem. I'm obsessed.
    where is this delay rumor coming from? Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    where is this delay rumor coming from? Source?
    From PreCentral? LOL
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Once a day without fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by oly8ball View Post
    even though it's been reported that 1.4 is due on the 15th..how many have still hit the update button at least twice a day just to check.....I have....kinda sad put also kinda funny
    i don't bother hitting the update button i just check the forums. i let you guys wait and i don't want to clog up the servers
    it's already the 15th over here, nothing
    so looks like you fellows will get it first! BOoooOOOoo!
    even though it's been reported that 1.4 is due on the 15th..how many have still hit the update button at least twice a day just to check.....I have....kinda sad put also kinda funny
    2 or more times a day
    well its 00:34 in uk and got nothing lol i check 4 updates once a day gaurented

sad yes but i love my pre
    i may not download it at all, no biggie to me
    Been there, done that. More than twice a day on some occasions.
    everyday i check minez 3 times a day!! xD (Morning, Afternoon, and Evening) D
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Guilty as charged. I must have hit the update button at least 10 times today. If it doesn't show up tomorrow I will be a little disappointed. I have been really looking forward to this update more than any other one, ever since it was annouced at CES.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    i just hit up the forums to see if its been mentioned. btw precentral tweeted a few days ago that they got word 1.4 was going ot be pushed back a week....
    be honest
    Sorry can't do that...

What would be the purpose of forums then???????
    i went here for help with this same problem
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...s-meeting.html
    I follow PreCentral on twitter and it texts me when they say anything happens. Last update I got the text while I was going to bed, less than an hour the forums reported it. Nice.
    hit update a lot more than twice!
    I hit it at least 5 times a day. Its like ignoring the commericals when you have Tivo.
    yea precentrals twitter page says monday looks less likely for the update - just tipped it was pushed back a week.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast