1.    #1  
    How many of you are using either the browser full screen, or the google maps full screen patches? I'm just curious, becuase I absolutely love these patches, but haven't really heard many people talk about them on here.

I especially like the way the google maps patch has you use a forward swipe to toggle between full screen, and the normal view w the top bar visible. I think that is a great use for an often unused geture.

It would be great if there were patches made to allow for similar funtionality in more apps, or if the apps were just made that way.

Anyone else try these? Are there more full screen patches I am missing out on?
    I actually am not a fan of the full screen patches, I really like to be able to see the time, date and battery level at a glance, and having the top bar always there gives the OS some cohesion across apps.

But yeah, if you like it awesome Choice is a wonderful thing.
    I installed the full screen browser patch after someone mentioned it in another thread. I really like it, the extra room really makes a difference.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I love the full screen patch for the browswer plus the keyboard short cuts
    --Marvin
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I love the full screen patch for the browswer plus the keyboard short cuts
    yeah, the keyboard shortcuts are nice!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I actually am not a fan of the full screen patches, I really like to be able to see the time, date and battery level at a glance, and having the top bar always there gives the OS some cohesion across apps.

But yeah, if you like it awesome Choice is a wonderful thing.
    totally agreed! that's the best thing about patches, i think. i can make my device behave the way i prefer it too, not the way you, or some engineers think it should.