1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I have a interstring problem with my pre. If lets say I want to listen to music or a youtube video over my speaker it will be silent. If I plug in headphones it will work as it should. Now if someone calls me my speakerphone will work and it will play my ringtone.

So if its a phone noise such as a text message, charging, or ringtone the speaker on the back will work, but if its a optional thing such as music, games, video it wont make a noise.

Any fixes or help? I had the really silent mute button patch on it and took it off and it made no difference.

Thanks in advance,
    Esd
    very "interstring" (sorry couldnt help it) have you tried playing the video with your headphones in then removing them to see if the speaker kicks in
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    very "interstring" (sorry couldnt help it) have you tried playing the video with your headphones in then removing them to see if the speaker kicks in

No prob. Yep, I tried taking out the headphones mid song to see if that would kick in the speaker as it usually does. Didnt work.
    Id give this thread a read, and then doctor the phone before going to sprint or VZ (whichever your on).

okay, link not working. search for "so my speaker is completley blown"
  5.    #5  
    Fixed it! I shoved a Q-Tip down it and spun it around a couple of times. I guess it was dirty? Beats me but its working now.