1.    #1  
    Hey all-- I tried MANY times to install preware last night- to no avail. Now my phone is acting weird. For example, I have my Exchange mail sync'd and that added an unlock keyboard. After all of this, I have lost the unlock keypad. It just gives me a small entry window and I have to enter my code via the physical KB instead of the touch screen one I used to have.

I give up. How do I just get my phone back to the way it was when I bought it? I've searched and searched and spent hours on it, and I'm frustrated now and want to back to the way it was when I bought it.

Please and thanks!

Paul
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelm123 View Post
    use web os doctor
    Actually, in reality, I guess I never got preware on my phone in the first place. I recall running webdoctor last night (tried so many things), I think I'm good in that regard.

Anyone know about restoring the blue onscreen keypad for unlocking the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinPaul View Post
    Actually, in reality, I guess I never got preware on my phone in the first place. I recall running webdoctor last night (tried so many things), I think I'm good in that regard.

Anyone know about restoring the blue onscreen keypad for unlocking the phone?
    Unless you run WebOS Doctor back to 1.2.1 and then run update thru Palm to 1.3.5.1 you won't be truely back to where it was when you bought it as newer versions of the Doctor don't touch the media partition.

When you do get around to installing Preware again, use WebOS Quick Install to download and install package manager FIRST, then use Quick Install to download and install Preware.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!