1.    #1  
    In my continual search for all the missing "common sense" stuff the Treo-Centro had that I wish WebOS devices had, I was surprised to learn that there is a built in speed dial. I would like to edit the entry to include a pause, and my password. Is there a way to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I would like to edit the entry to include a pause, and my password. Is there a way to do this?

+1
    You have to save your voicemail number as a new contact, then you can use "p" for a two second pause, or "t" for a soft pause.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You have to save your voicemail number as a new contact, then you can use "p" for a two second pause, or "t" for a soft pause.
    There is no voicemail contact though so you cant change the speed dial of #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    There is no voicemail contact though so you cant change the speed dial of #1.
    That's why I said to save your voicemail (ie: phone) number as a contact with the t or p pause and set a new speed dial for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    That's why I said to save your voicemail (ie: phone) number as a contact with the t or p pause and set a new speed dial for it.
    I want to be able to puch the voicemail button from the Phone Screen and have it dial the number I want.

I don't use sprint voicemail, I use google voice and it would be nice to have it dial my alternate google voice number to check my voicemail.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    this sounds like like a potential patch?
  8.    #8  
    Verizon actually Shows VM as an entry but I can't seem to change it (typical VZW fashion). Is speedial supposed to be a menu somewhere?
    Moreover, as it won't let you enter anything other than 0-9 and '-' where/how do you enter P and T ?
    Last edited by copasetic; 02/15/2010 at 08:42 AM.
    When you create a new contact you can use the keyboard to dial: ie...123-456-7890p0000. Then save the contact, but don't go all the way back to the contact main list. Instead, while you have that contact selected, swipe down on the app menu in the upper left corner. One of the choices will be Set Speed Dial. It pops up a page with almost every letter of the alphabet on it and you can assign the contact to any open letter. Then when you want to dial it you can use the keyboard and hold that letter for approx. 2 seconds. If you assign it to the letters that correspond with 2-0 on the dial pad, you can also speed dial it by holding the number on the phone app dialer for approx. 2 seconds, in addition to using the physical keyboard.

Hope this helps.