Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My palm pre is my Valentine. I do love my phone. Last phone was the blackberry storm and boy did I hate that phone. Happy Valentine's PALM
    Last edited by etrade18; 02/14/2010 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    My palm pre is my valentinte. I do love my phone. Last phone was the blackberry storm!!
    LOL, that's kind of sad...

If my phone was really my valentine it would be letting me know that 1.4 is ready for download today...
    My palm pre is my valentinte. I do love my phone. Last phone was the blackberry storm and boy did I hate that phone. Happy Valentine's PALM
    I had a sick feeling that i'd see a thread like this today.
    lol @ this idea. Now where should i take her(him?) to dinner? What is the pre's favorite restuarant? hum...I'll using google maps to find out! LOL
    Well, I don't have a Valentine...so I might as well too. Lol

<'3
    really???

i mean i love Card Fondling as much as the next guy.... but really????
  7.    #7  
    yup
  8.    #8  
    I mean the palm pre plus doesnt argue with me...it does what I need, it multitasks so it saves me time, and it makes me happy .......I might purpose to my pre next year and I hope she says yes !! Hopefully palm will have an app for that
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I had a sick feeling that i'd see a thread like this today.
    Some people just don't have a life...
    jk
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    awww... Try turning it off and walking outside
    My palm pre is my valentinte. I do love my phone. Last phone was the blackberry storm and boy did I hate that phone. Happy Valentine's PALM
    the pre's cold plastic body poses a real problem for me so ill stick with humans but good luck with that
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I mean the palm pre plus doesnt argue with me...it does what I need, it multitasks so it saves me time, and it makes me happy .......I might purpose to my pre next year and I hope she says yes !! Hopefully palm will have an app for that
    And if you download "Massage it!" from the App Catalog then it can even you! Ahhh...viva la amour!
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    lol @ this idea. Now where should i take her(him?) to dinner? What is the pre's favorite restuarant? hum...I'll using google maps to find out! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    And if you download "Massage it!" from the App Catalog then it can even you! Ahhh...viva la amour!
    Or "Pocket Party"

OMG ROFLMAO

Enough said...
  14.    #14  
    now if palm can only give me some "happy" endings
    now if palm can only give me some "happy" endings
    the palm of your hand can
    This signature for rent
  16.    #16  
    you see you are always in good hands with PALM!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAa

Ya know? I was GONNA say that same thing, but thougt it was a bit over the top..

but Im glad someone mentioned it , so I can laugh and not be the one that mentioned it..

I Pre

But I my sweetheart/hubby of 32 years MORE! He takes me out to dinner and He can actually accomplish what above suggests, with OUT batteries.. hehe ok, maybe TMI

Course, Im letting him have space today,to watch the Daytona 500, so I can spend time reading and responding to silly/funny posts on various internet forums..

Is the race over yet?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

lol funny enough, for valentines day, I changed the wifes theme to one of the coach themes in the middle of the night, then through a memo on the screen so she would see it when she got up today.

so no my pre isn't my valentine, but it made a good delivery vehicle for a v day "gift"
    wow this thread is pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Well, I don't have a Valentine...so I might as well too. Lol

<'3
    eugene in the house
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast