1.    #1  
    Does Anyone Know Of A Good Cooling-Stand For The Palm Pre? I Was Using My Air Cleaner, And Then A Laptop Cooling Stand, But Now That Is Broken. So Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions? I Like Keeping My Phone Cool During Charging And After I'm done Using It. I Used To Repair Electronics; So When You Know How Something Works; You Tend To Take Better Care Of Devices Like The Pre.

Thanks In Advance For Any Suggestions!

I've never heard of a cooling stand for a cell phone. Just lay it on a table. I mean, a cooling stand? who would buy one of those.

ET
    You could try an old refigerator.
    Just blow on it...like you do a plate of hot spaghetti lol.
    You might want to look into thermoelectric or Peltier cooler modules. You probably won't find one designed for the Pre or priced for a modest budget, but I'm sure you could improvise something to get the job done, if you feel you need it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas89134 View Post
    You might want to look into thermoelectric or Peltier cooler modules. You probably won't find one designed for the Pre or priced for a modest budget, but I'm sure you could improvise something to get the job done, if you feel you need it.
    That's a great idea! At least 1 person here understood what I was asking. I don't like for my phones to overheat. And I can't afford another Pre. So I just want something I can use to keep the phone cool when I'm not using it. You view things differently when you know how something works.