1.    #1  
    Okay lol, this is kind of weird
    but when I go to my photos, there was a weird folder there called 'files', along with my normal folders: wallpapers, screen captures, photo roll, ect.

At first there was just one picture, of some black girl with her cleavage hanging out, and now when I just checked, there is a white girl with huge breast implants, with her breasts hanging out again, lol..
    I am not adding these.. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea what's going on? :P:
    How did you get my phone??

Is your phone refurbished? You may be seeing remnants of files from the previous user if it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Okay lol, this is kind of weird
    but when I go to my photos, there was a weird folder there called 'files', along with my normal folders: wallpapers, screen captures, photo roll, ect.

At first there was just one picture, of some black girl with her cleavage hanging out, and now when I just checked, there is a white girl with huge breast implants, with her breasts hanging out again, lol..
    I am not adding these.. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea what's going on? :P:
    its from that stupid app called endelss babes it makes a folder when you open the pics. I hate that app is horrible