1.    #1  
    Hi There,

I am not 100% sure if this has been mentioned by others. I know that many have been trying to view Google Buzz through their WebOS browser, but not sure if they have succeeded.

I have found a link that will bring you to the mobile page with no problems.
    https://m.google.com/app/buzz?force=1

I can confirm that everything seems to work well, even autorefreshing of buzzes. I can confirm that the Nearby, and maps do not function as it cannot find the location.

Simply bookmark the link and you should be good to go. Have fun. Let's hope Google comes out with a WebOS version soon! Really wishing the maps worked.
    I confirm that as well, nice find!!!
    wow works great
    Love it, thanks. Kinda warming up to this Buzz thing, it's a lot easier than Google Wave.
    make sure you have JavaScript turned on if you want it to work.

i know some of our members run with it off for various reasons.
    worked with me, now i'm a happy buzzer.
    but still fixing buzz follow/following mixup
    works great glad to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kioken View Post
    Hi There,

I have found a link that will bring you to the mobile page with no problems.
    https://m.google.com/app/buzz?force=1

Simply bookmark the link and you should be good to go. Have fun. Let's hope Google comes out with a WebOS version soon! Really wishing the maps worked.
    Cool, thanks for the link, better than bookmarking it I just added it to my launcher and gave it a 'buzz' icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    mjkjr, how were you able to place it in your Launcher?

Thanks!
    People are actually using this "Buzz" thing?
    How do you set or create the custom icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTRI619 View Post
    mjkjr, how were you able to place it in your Launcher?

Thanks!
    When you're in your web app simply click the web menu, then click on page, then add to launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden689 View Post
    When you're in your web app simply click the web menu, then click on page, then add to launcher.
    Well you have to do it in a certain order,

1. Open up a browser window and find a picture of the "Icon" you want (I use google Images)
    2. Click up top left (menu botton) then click page, add to launcher
    3. Set your picture first (Tap the square and resize/move the page around until you have your icon)
    4. Set the "Name"
    5. Then enter URL you want the icon to direct you to

If you don't set the picture and name before the URL it won't work right. Let me know if you need more detail and I will create a new thread (even though there are already others) so this thread isn't hijacked further.

For some reason I can't reply like regular or edit my posts, I have to quote off of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Well you have to do it in a certain order,

1. Open up a browser window and find a picture of the "Icon" you want (I use google Images)
    2. Click up top left (menu botton) then click page, add to launcher
    3. Set your picture first (Tap the square and resize/move the page around until you have your icon)
    4. Set the "Name"
    5. Then enter URL you want the icon to direct you to

If you don't set the picture and name before the URL it won't work right. Let me know if you need more detail and I will create a new thread (even though there are already others) so this thread isn't hijacked further.

For some reason I can't reply like regular or edit my posts, I have to quote off of one.
    Thanks, I just googled it and came across similar instructions to what you just provided. It seems to be working well.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Once you have created one in Launcher, how do you remove it? I found a better Icon LOL

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTRI619 View Post
    Once you have created one in Launcher, how do you remove it? I found a better Icon LOL

Thanks.

Click hold the orange/white button then tap the icon at the same time.
    I'm not really sure what Buzz is, I'm assuming it is Google's own take on Twitter. Anyways... I have the iPhone user agent spoof installed and Buzz seems to be working fine. If I just go to Google, tap more, tap Buzz, then tap "continue on unsupported device" it loads without a hitch.