1.    #1  
    Title says it all; Is there anything I can do short of a restore? I'm not afraid of the command line.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    Title says it all; Is there anything I can do short of a restore? I'm not afraid of the command line.
    I am having the same issues........
    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-haptic-feedback-manager
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

4.    #4  
    =/ says 'no packages were removed, nothing to do'
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-haptic-feedback-manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    =/ says 'no packages were removed, nothing to do'
    Did you install via WOSQI or PreWare?

If WOSQI then youll have to go to device management and look under patches and replace the red above w/ the exact file name in WOSQI.

The code I posted was for PreWare!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

6.    #6  
    i installed it via preware

also, what's with the gimped command line (the WOSQI one)? i can't cd anywhere or I would have just looked in that folder & rm'd it manually =/

one last quick thing - if I was to just do a restore, does it delete all data on the device or just replace the os's fs?
    Not sure on either of those!

have you tried EPR?

Also have you tried to remove via WOSQI (ignore the failed prompt) then reinstall via WOSQI.

You should be able to remove from there.

I dont use the command line from WOSQI so i cant help w/ that. Have you tried to use putty?

If all else fails do a full erase and then run the Dr.

That will reset the device back to stock.

Follow the link below.

Just thought of something else!

Try installing terminal from PreWare and do the commandline from there!

Follow the link below.

9.    #9  
    well the pre terminal is much better & offers a little more insight into what the problem might be; before saying no packages removed etc. it is saying 'ipkg: cannot create directory '/media/cryptofs': Read-only file system'

i am rooted btw
    rootfs_open -w will open your system up to make changes
    or mount -o remount,rw /

pkill LunaSysMgr to reboot after your done

Follow the link below.

12.    #12  
    still getting the no packages removed / nothing to be done

should I backup all my music & stuff & just go with ebr?
    No need to backup data if youre just going to run EPR.

Back up necessary if youre going to run the Dr.

If you decide to run the Dr. then do a full erase first then Dr. to ensure a clean device.

Follow the link below.

14.    #14  
    oic, I just ran epr & it's back to normal now (minus all my patches obviously ;]), thanks a bunch for your help!
    Just found out that when i did the ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-haptic-feedback-manager

Id did remove it from PreWare and WOSQI but its still installed because its still working.

Weird!

Im going to contact the creator

Follow the link below.