1.    #1  
    Well , I just arrive today to my home town , after being in holidays , anyways , I saw the advertisement about Free download CowBell for the Bell users , I got my Palm Pre with Bell , go to the link to download the App , and at the time that I open it , it say : " Thanks for downloading the CowBell App , unfortunately you device is not compatible with this App Download " .
    *** ?? , If Bell send a free App to download , why Palm Pre is out from this Download ? , at the same time , i was reading in pcentral that someone had a CowBell download but you have to pay $ 0.99 C , and also , doesn't work properly too .
    So in the End , We can download a CowBell that they offer to any Bell costumers or this is limited just to the Palm Pre ? , and is there another option to download the CowBell without paying for the Palm Pre ?.
    Any answer will be really appreciated , thanks .
    One thing is for sure: you can never have enough cowbell!
  3.    #3  
    Just found it out in the Bell Home Site , Palm Pre is not included in the list from the download , why ?? , maybe they considered not too good , here is the list that can download the CowBell from Bell Services :

Apple iPhone 3G
    Apple iPhone 3GS
    Blackberry 8830 World Edition
    Blackberry Bold 9000
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Blackberry Curve 8530
    Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    LG Musiq
    LG Rumour
    LG Rumour 2
    LG Shine
    LG Wine
    Motorola Hint
    Motorola KRZR
    Motorola RAZR
    Motorola ROKR
    Samsung A920
    Samsung m500
    Samsung m510
    Samsung Omnia 2
    Samsung u740 Double-Flip
    Samsung Vice.

And they didnt included Palm Pre , that really Sucks !!.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Bell has screwed me similarly. If you text "NHL" to 4040 for info on the Unlimited NHL service, they send you a link to bell.ca/getNHL, but that page just says it's not available at this time. And yesterday, Bell sent me a text to go to bell.ca/player to upgrade your media player to watch live NHL games. That site also displays a blatent error message. I don't know if it's aything to do with the Pre, but basically Bell seems to be operated by chimpanzees at the moment.
    Bell Palm Pre
    When Bell says "It's ON," I'm pretty sure they mean it as a threat.
  5.    #5  
    Yes Staedtler , They are being playing so " Funny " in the last past few months .
    I got an issue with my palm Pre ( Rebooting and Tasking , then shut it off , battery have to be pop out , then , restart palm pre ), and they say that nothing they can do with.
    Support for this telephone by Bell is absolutely poor , you get more advanced information in this forum that with they own Companies.
    look like a they forget about it and push new versions of telephones .
    I feel so Sorry that I wasn't patient enougth to wait for the iPhone .
    " For ours Owns mistakes We learn " .