1.    #1  
    Today, after checking for updates, this weird looking icon now stays next to the "EV" icon. It is a phone on top of what looks like a dialpad, and the phone looks like it's in a "hung-up" position. Has anyone seen this type of icon before? I would upload a screen capture, but you can't do that from the Pre.
    That's TTY/TDD, and I'm pretty sure you can turn that off under Phone->Preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdatrackstar View Post
    Today, after checking for updates, this weird looking icon now stays next to the "EV" icon. It is a phone on top of what looks like a dialpad, and the phone looks like it's in a "hung-up" position. Has anyone seen this type of icon before? I would upload a screen capture, but you can't do that from the Pre.

And you can do a screen capture on the Pre.
    Orange+Sym+P
    Its what beret9987 said. to turn it off go to your phone app-> phone menu in the top left-> select preferences-> scroll down to the bottom-> look for accessibility -> slide buutton to the left to turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Its what beret9987 said. to turn it off go to your phone app-> phone menu in the top left-> select preferences-> scroll down to the bottom-> look for accessibility -> slide buutton to the left to turn off.
    Glad I could help! I've had that happen before too and it's slightly irritating to have it sitting up there.
  6.    #6  
    lol thanks everyone found it. Also, what I meant was that the Pre browser won't let you upload images to forums
    you can upload to a photobucket account and then post the link or pic in the forums.
    anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdatrackstar View Post
    lol thanks everyone found it. Also, what I meant was that the Pre browser won't let you upload images to forums
    Ah, my bad.