1.    #1  
    this app is in appscoup and im wondering if its anything 2 do with flash as once i clik on it it says this is not a vslid webos application in the official app catalogue,is this out ready 4 1.4?what's your thoughts peeps
    No nothing to do with flash. What this does is it converts a web page into a pdf. I was able to download and use it. its pretty sweet.
    It is a nice app and fast too!
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    this app is in appscoup and im wondering if its anything 2 do with flash as once i clik on it it says this is not a vslid webos application in the official app catalogue,is this out ready 4 1.4?what's your thoughts peeps
    Does anybody know why the betta apps catalog gives that error sometimes? I have had it a couple of times...

"Winning is not a sometimes thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. ~Vince Lombardi
  5. computecam
    Now if only we could delete .PDF files within the phone without any modifications....
    Quote Originally Posted by kquaken View Post
    Does anybody know why the betta apps catalog gives that error sometimes? I have had it a couple of times...
    The feeds seem to come out some time before the apps are actually available. It's just a timing thing...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Personally, I've always preferred PDFCreator from here: PDFCreator | Get PDFCreator at SourceForge.net It allows me to create PDF documents in more than just Web pages.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    @rickneff But that doesn't work on the pre does it?
    No, not specifically. I print via PDF Creator on the PC, then transfer for viewing. I should have mentioned that in my post. Sorry, for any confusion.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa