1.    #1  
    When I first instal 5x4 or 4x4 (any version) it works perfectly as a standalone.

However when I then instal the default to charge only, or other patches I get a false down arrow on my launcher page (as if I had further icons below which I don't).

Happens on both 4x4 and 5x4, I imagine this was reported before - if so please don't flame me
    Can it be moved at all like slightly down or up? It might have to do with the scaling. while it might seem like it fits, there might be a slight cut off on the expected field due to a long app name or something.
  3.    #3  
    Yes I can move it slightly up or down. Here is the strange part - if I uninstal all patches then reinstal 5x4 or 4x4 it works fine until I instal more patches.

I can't find the evil patch yet that is causing this false arrow. Nothing changes on my screen, the patches I instal are all things like 3000 more words, etc.. nothing that should affect the launcher screen.
  4.    #4  
    Actually the arrow appears even if I only have 2 lines of icons (so there are two full blank lines and then the arrow)
    Really? That's odd and interesting... any chance you could provide a complete listing of your patches?
  6.    #6  
    Here is a list.

I just got it to go away by dragging away and then back all of my icons.

Dunno if it will come back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Darn, the problem comes right back as soon as I instal any other icons
    Hmmm... when I look at the screenshot for that particular patch it has an arrow even though there shouldn't be one. It might not be another patch conflicting. It could be the patch itself, I'm trying to find a thread dedicated to that specific patch but I'm not having much luck.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekessel View Post
    When I first instal 5x4 or 4x4 (any version) it works perfectly as a standalone.

However when I then instal the default to charge only, or other patches I get a false down arrow on my launcher page (as if I had further icons below which I don't).

Happens on both 4x4 and 5x4, I imagine this was reported before - if so please don't flame me
    This will take care of it for you.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html