Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Doesn't seem to work with google apps logon.
    Works fine for me for my google apps account. You have to browse to your domain login.. i.e. calendar.domain.com and login that way.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Works fine for me for my google apps account. You have to browse to your domain login.. i.e. calendar.domain.com and login that way.
    Small oversight on my part, long day. Thanks.
    Where is the Agenda view? Mine defaults to day.
    Laissez Faire
    What's cool is you can also view in Landscape mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Where is the Agenda view? Mine defaults to day.
    i have day and month options. no agenda
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    i have day and month options. no agenda
    The first post says "It defaults to agenda view". But I can't find it.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Actually, this awesome Google calendar kind of ****es me off. In all the ads and presentations about the Pre, they always emphasize its usefulness for managing schedules and show its calendar.

However, in reality Palm has basically ignored the core functionality it advertised and focused on things aimed at kids and teenagers such as games, movies, etc. Very few serious productivity apps, and few improvements to core functionalities such as the calender, todo list, voice memos, etc.

Maybe in their future commercials they can just show somebody using Google Calendar online, since the Palm one is still so primitive. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    The first post says "It defaults to agenda view". But I can't find it.
    I don't know about defaulting to agenda view but if you click on a date that you have appts it will show at the bottom of the calendar in a agenda type view.
    I don't think their is an agenda view. I've been trying to find it and havn't been able too.
    When you first start the app it starts on day view. If you have saved igoogle as your bookmark when you click on the calendar it shows you your appointments for that day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    I don't think their is an agenda view. I've been trying to find it and havn't been able too.
    There was a post here saying not to keep the "/m" on the end of the URL string. Try rereading the thread (posts, 6, 7, and 9) and make sure you aren't making the same mistake.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    There was a post here saying not to keep the "/m" on the end of the URL string. Try rereading the thread (posts, 6, 7, and 9) and make sure you aren't making the same mistake.
    Tried -- no difference. I even deleted the link in my Browser to the old version, and still no difference.
    Laissez Faire
    It's an agenda view.....by day. The OP seems to be taking issue with the way the Pre displays things, in other words, the bubbles. He prefers to have it straight in a line.

Google Mobile used to have a pure agenda view that listed the next appts even if they were on a different day, however, it appears to be gone with this iPhone OS look. I don't use it, so I don't really care.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts

Impressive.....most impressive.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Yeah, sorry if I confused anybody with my usage of "agenda". Perhaps I don't know the full meaning of it. What I meant was a concise list of events rather than graphical representation of the full day. The two options, as most of you have seen, are "Day" and "Month". In my estimation, I thought the "Day" view looked like a one-day agenda. I may have been mistaken in my terminology, I apologize.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Mamouton, how did you log in to igoogle? I can't get igoogle on my phone to give me the mobile view that you have in your screen shots. Also, the stuff I have added to igoogle via the desktop doesn't match the stuff displaying on igoogle on my phone.
    I just typed in igoogle.com and it pulls it up
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12