1.    #1  
    I've had about a million problems with this phone since i got it but this one is definatly the most aggravating. Yesterday i was talking to someone on the phone when it died, i plugged it in and waited for it to charge a little. After that, i called them back while it was charging. My phone was getting extremely hot so i decided to hang up. I fell asleep so it charged all night. This morning it wouldn't turn on and I've tried taking the battery out and restarting but it wont help. Did it overheat or something? PLEASE HELP ME I'm getting so aggravated.
    Try removing the battery for 30 secs, then replace the battery and plug the phone in and wait. Try this a few times if it doesn't work the first time.
    You could also take it to the Sprint store and if the phone doesn't work for you and makes you miserable get a different phone.
    When the battery gets very low it will drop the line and turn off when it decides the battery is too low.

It will then take up to half an hour after you plug it in before it 'shows' it is charging, so all so far is normal.

When doing a full, deep, charge the battery will get hot, so that sounds normal too.

Removing the battery for 30+ seconds is good advice. Has it helped?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway