1.    #1  
    If anyone still cares about this stuff, it's right at 13 min in, and you can distinctly see the mirror. Also uses the dramatic notion that shutting the phone ends the call at the end.

Hulu - Modern Family: My Funky Valentine - Watch the full episode now.
    Good call. I watched that episode--I watch every episode, I love this show--and I didn't pick up on the fact that Cameron was using a Pre.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Love this show too. Cam, Phil and Manny make the show funny and the ladies make it hot. But didn't catch the pre either. :/
  4.    #4  
    I agree, great show! I didn't notice until I saw him close it, there really aren't many other vertical sliders out there.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Yea, I saw the Pre sighting as well, and I only started watching this cuase my girl told me about it.... but I have to admit... very funny show, smart and quick... not some dumbed down comedy...
    Plus how can you beat Al?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    @freeidstyle There is a patch for that.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'd like to thank the OP not for the thread purpose but for introducing me to a insanely hillarious show, I watched every availible episode on Hulu.
    And now I'am torrenting the rest of them LMAO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    If anyone still cares about this stuff, it's right at 13 min in, and you can distinctly see the mirror. Also uses the dramatic notion that shutting the phone ends the call at the end.

Hulu - Modern Family: My Funky Valentine - Watch the full episode now.
    There is a patch that allows the Pre to end all calls when you shut the phone. As for the episode, I'll have to re-watch it because I don't remember seeing it...

Now if you want to see some REALLY insane Pre functions, just watch CSI:NY. I've see some the phone do some really wild things there and all I can keep asking is, "Where's the app for that???"
    It was when they were at the ice cream shop and he was talking to the boy on the phone trying to distract him so the other one could hit on the girl.