1.    #1  
    Every time I try to install the flashlight in device menu patch or the megamix patch that includes it I get an error. I have the dependencies installed, so i can't pinpoint the issue. Is the patch broken for all pres or just the pre plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    Every time I try to install the flashlight in device menu patch or the megamix patch that includes it I get an error. I have the dependencies installed, so i can't pinpoint the issue. Is the patch broken for all pres or just the pre plus?
    works fine on all 1.3.5, 1.3.5 and 1.3.5.2 Pres and should be the same on Pre Plus devices.

What's the specific error? Are you using WebOS Quick Install v3.01 or Preware?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    tried it with both (damn that was a fast reply & from the author no less ;])

the error from the ipkg log via preware is "saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$&$quot$;
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    tried it with both (damn that was a fast reply & from the author no less ;])

the error from the ipkg log via preware is "saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$&$quot$;
    Ah, so it's just a pach error then. Probably a conflict with out Device Menu patches. Ya might wanna consider one of the device menu mix patches
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Do you have any other patches installed that affect the menu?