1.    #1  
    hey i was useing this gDial pro fine till few days ago ..it keep saying "web dial faild" then it gives me this message sayin i need to subscribe the gDial pro to enable web dialing and SMS sending for $1/Month....does this its not free any more ? or this happenin to me only ? or is there any fix for this of so some hlep would be great..thank you!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I got an email from them a couple of days ago that said it wasn't working due to some changes google made recently. Apparently these recent changes were more complicated than the changes google recently made when they adopted their new mobile platform. No ETA was given. Guess we just have to wait for the update for a fix.
    The fix is in yesterday's update.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Cool, thanks dbd.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Cool, thanks dbd.
    Anytime, edlex.
    ..... But after reading today's reviews, it looks like it still doesn't work right. I haven't had a chance to try my account yet, so i can't say for sure if yesterday's update helped.
    The new description said it does fix it though, that's why i replied to you earlier about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofano1 View Post
    hey i was useing this gDial pro fine till few days ago ..it keep saying "web dial faild" then it gives me this message sayin i need to subscribe the gDial pro to enable web dialing and SMS sending for $1/Month....does this its not free any more ? or this happenin to me only ? or is there any fix for this of so some hlep would be great..thank you!

Read up on Page 135